07/13/2021 - MIT World Real Estate ForumView Agenda & Register
The MIT World Real Estate Forum is recognized globally for providing a unique window into the future of real estate, and the upcoming program is no exception! A few of the exciting session topics on the 2021 virtual conference include:
- Water, Wind & Fire: understanding the impact of climate change
- CRE Retrofit: decarbonzing the built environment
- Digital Twin: how virtual buildings can make the physical more sustainable
- A New Level of Smart: When 5G and real estate go hand-in-hand
- Capital Evolution: New models for real estate finance
Look out for Lab Director Dr. Andrea Chegut and the lab’s Lead Researcher, James Scott, in their sessions on the de-carbonization of finance and digital twin, respectively!
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2021?
- Two days—We have spread the agenda over two days to provide greater schedule flexibility, beginning on Tuesday, July 13th and ending Wednesday, July 14th
- Global reach—Morning and evening sessions each day (EDT) enable attendees from anywhere in the world to attend a portion of the Forum in real-time.
- Watch later—Sessions recorded and available for viewing by attendees after the Forum.
- MIT Innovation Showcase—Learn about new innovations from across MIT’s campus, directly related to the built environment.